Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Start

Photo from: gbcdecatur.org

I want a fresh new start.. Everything has been messed up lately and I never noticed it. Just had a conversation today with someone close to me. He made me realized a lot of things and now.. I wanted a new start. I will gradually resolve all this mess and I know I can do it.

Life has been very hard these past few days. What made it harder is the people around me doesn't know what I've been going through. Since they don't know anythin' about me, they tend to pour all their heartaches on me. They share their problems with me and I share with them my advice to what could possibly solve their problem. I found it ironic knowing that I can't solve my own problems while I try to solve other peoples problems.

Everything has been unstable. But I will do my very best to get pass through all this. I know everything will be solved in time. And soon, the re-birth of this blog. I will make sure all blogs posted here will be anything but happiness...

:)

No comments: