Monday, December 8, 2008

W.E.L.C.O.M.E

To the world of BLOGGING!!

I know I'm not good at this. But I am into thinking.. deep thoughts.. that's why I realized --> I should be blogging these thoughts out.. I know somebody might learn from it.

Another factor that had led me to do this are my experiences. Both painful and happy moments will be posted here. Paranoid and weird ideas of mine will be posted here too, so watch out - If someone's gonna read this.


Well, maybe that's it for now. I already have an idea on what to post for the coming days. I will be starting my job this week and I can't wait. That will be my second job and I'd like to feel the 'adjustments' and the 'getting-to-know-your-officemates' stage again. I hope everything will work out just fine. I am sure I will coz I am somehow friendly. Hahaha..


"There's room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you are your own person. If you're trying to be like somebody else, then there is isn't."
-- Tori Amos

No comments: